We’ve been challenged. We have $40,000 left to raise before December 31. One donor has stepped forward with a challenge – if Trinity Boston Foundation raises $30,000 before the end of the year, that donor will contribute the last $10,000. We have 10 days to do this and we think it will take at least 100 donors, with gifts of $15, $150, or $1,500.
Gifts to Trinity Boston Foundation help change the odds for Boston youth.
Here are some highlights of 2011:
- Trinity Education for Excellence Program (TEEP) served 145 students in the five-week summer program and employed 36 high school and college students—all of whom were graduates of TEEP.
- 100% of TEEP’s six-year graduates enrolled in college and 100% of TEEP ninth graders enrolled in a college-prep high school.
- The Trinity Boston Counseling Center served more than 100 clients at Trinity and across the city through partnerships with the Department of Youth Services, Fenway High School, and City Year.
- 18 youth and 22 adult mentors completed the B.A.A. Half-Marathon as part of the Foundation’s newest program, Sole Train: Boston Runs Together.
- Bostonians for Youth raised nearly $400,000 to support efforts to end youth violence.
There are ten days to go in our $10,000 challenge to meet our revenue goals for 2011. Will you help?
Please consider making your contribution online or send a check made payable to Trinity Boston Foundation, to 206 Clarendon St., Boston, MA 02116. Thank you!